What is 14K Gold Filled?
by sara zoriatkhah on Sep 21, 2022
• 14 k Gold Filled is a USA industry standard that legally requires 1/20th or 5% pure gold by weight.
• It's a strictly regulated process that involves pressure bonding multiple layers of solid 14k gold with extreme heat over a core of high-quality jeweller's brass resulting in a durable, quality real gold product.
• Jewelers create gold filled jewelry by pressure bonding an actual layer of gold to another metal.’’ It is not plated.
• 14k gold filled is ideal for sensitive skin.
• It won't tarnish and will not rub off or turn colors